exhibits & events >
• OPEN STUDIO ART TOUR JUNE 20-21, 2015. Presented by COBB MTN. ARTISTS
• CURRENT SHOW: 'BIONICS: THE ELEMENTS & SOCIAL ORDER' April - June 2015 at the USC Institute for Genetic Medicine Art Gallery.
Opening Reception: May 17th, 2015
• VIP Preview Reception at DudaArt Gallery for participating artists: Beijing CAT Artists, Hikaru and Marcus Maria Jung : May 16th, 2015, 7-10p
• TREE SOULS Photography Greetings Cards by Marcus Maria Jung now available at Chuck & Mim Design
• ONGOING EVENTS: Exhibition at Beaver Creek Vineyards. Opening Reception: June 21st, 2014. Work on display throughout 2014/15
• PAST EVENTS: Pilgrimage to Nepal - Fall Durga Festival & Trek to Annapurna Sanctuary in the Himalayas, September 29th - October19th, 2014
• PAST SHOWS: Marcus Maria Jung in a group show with Wanda Boudreaux, Paul Guillemette & Suzanne Claspy at Hale Arts S P A C E in Santa Monica. JANUARY 24th through FEBRUARY 7th 2014!
• OPENING RECEPTION at Hale Arts S P A C E in Santa Monica, FRIDAY, JANUARY 24th 2014. Photo's from the event can be seen HERE >
• BRIDGE TO THE SOUL: THE ART OF HEALING - GROUP EXHIBITION NOV 11, 2013 - FEB 11, 2014 at the USC IGM Art Gallery.
• BRIDGE TO THE SOUL: A GLOBAL RENAISSANCE OF THE HEART
Official launch party for the 'Bridge To The Soul' crowd-sourcing campaign held on Carbon Beach in Malibu on August 20th, 2013
• BRIDGE TO THE SOUL & THE SOCIAL SCULPTURE 'CIRCLE OF FIRE'
An Art Exhibition inspired by the 13th Century Poet and Mystic RUMI
Opening Reception: Saturday, March 30, 2013, 6-10 pm in Malibu
• ARTIST RECEPTION: PHOENIX RISING, December 15, 2012
• ARTIST INTERVIEW on AY ATELIER ART, December 12, 2012
and Tree Souls sculptures now online at AY ATELIER ART
• BREWERY ARTWALK, Downtown Los Angeles, October 20th, 2012
• 'PORTALS - ART AS AN OBJECT OF POWER' Group Exhibition in Malibu, California. Portals Artist Reception September 29th 2012
• TREE SOULS SCULPTURE donated for the first 'Spiritual Humanitarian Award' presented to Wavy Gravy at Bhakti Fest, Joshua Tree, September 2012
• 'Circle of Elders', Cobb Mountain, November 2011 - November 2012
praises for tree souls >
"The Circle of Fire was the highlight of my L..A.Visit. It was an unforgettable evening of magic and pure force of the natural elements. Marcus awakened the incredible mystique of wood, fire and water. The night left me feeling entirely purified, relaxed and powerful" - Dr. Maria Hoffacker
"Your work has transported me to another time." - Ray Elira
"Beautiful Work. Honest. Serene." - P. L..
"Fantastic Work. Fantastic Spirit." - G. Daren
"Elemental beauty to the most essential." - Susanne Silk
"How evocative simplicity can be." - N. Bonska
"These shapes reveal the intimate connection of all things." - Stephanie Fetta